Updated: 21 January 2017
Terms of Service (TOS):
- Wanzul-Hosting.com is a registered business under Malaysia Business Registration Act 1956, named Wanzul Hosting Enterprise, PC-0012291-H until 25 November 2018.
- Wanzul-Hosting.com provides domain name registration and hosting services to you either directly, or in conjunction with other businesses. You need to refer to the specific terms These businesses may have contracts that differ from this TOS. We will provide you with links to these contracts on request. These other agreements, along with this TOS, are collectively referred to as the “Agreements.” These Agreements may be modified for time-to-time without notice to you.
- By purchasing any services with Wanzul-Hosting.com, you agree to be bound by these modifications.
- Our pricing is dynamic. The price for our product is depends on the current foreign exchange rate between Malaysian Ringgit (RM) and United States Dollar (USD).
- You may not pay the same price on the renewal due to this pricing schema.
- However, we always try to make the price changes minimal.
- You may request us to not receiving any SMS payment notification reminder by opening a support ticket.
- You are responsible to renew/pay invoice before/on the due date or additional fees will be imposed or your renewal may be rejected.
- Failure to renew the services will result to suspension and termination of the services.
- We don’t offer any refund for our services.
- However, in some circumstances, our team may consider the request with some charges due to management factor.
- Refund process can be done in two ways:
- Credit into account for future payments
- Deposit into your Bank Account (Malaysia Only)
- You agree to ensure that your account is secure by using a strong password (combination of character, number and special character).
- You must ensure that you are not storing password in unencrypted like writing at your notebook.
- We recommend you to enable Two-Factor Authentication which provides your account additional layer of security when logging in.
- You are responsible for the safety of your account.
- You agree to provide correct and up-to-date information when registering an account.
- In some circumstances, we may need to contact you by Email or SMS or Phone Call or any relevant method.
- We may review your account information and we may at our discretion to reject your account registration.
- Providing a false information may lead to your account suspended and terminated without notice.
- We take your privacy seriously.
- Your information is protected by Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
Live Help Support
- You need to provide “Call in PIN” that provided through your Client Area Homepage or https://www.wanzul-hosting.com/billing/index.php?m=oath when required.
- Call in PIN used to authenticate that the request is made by correct person to ensure that your account is not socially engineered attack by third party.
- We will not entertain any request for support through Live Help due to failure to provide correct PIN.
- Live Help support is provided as-is. Our Live Help support may available or offline at any time. You are recommended to contact us directly via support ticket.
- We provide 24-hour ticket support for: Sales Support, Technical Support, Abuse Complaint.
- Every ticket will be responded in maximum 24-hour time.
- Ticket support is available everyday including Public Holidays
- Priority will be given according to first come first serve basis.
- We may make new announcement and promotion through our Facebook Page (facebook.com/wanzulhosting).
- You are encouraged to Like and Follow us on Facebook to receive promotion, website tips, etc.
- We provide limited support if you contact us through our Facebook Page.
- If there is an abuse complaints made to your account, you need to respond in 24 hours.
- You are responsible for your own content and must not use our service for illegal and prohibited purpose by the laws of Malaysia.
- Failure to respond will result to your service is suspended/ terminated/ transferred or any other means.
- The service is intended for lawful purposes only. Anything that can harm the server or preventing our service to work as-is is considered to violations of terms or services.
- Using or distributing illegal plugin or software or module is considered as violations of terms of services. You must use only valid, legal, licensed software.
- We provide no backup for hosting services. You are responsible to do your own backup.
- Violating of terms of services may lead to your sudden account termination with or without notice.
- All shared hosting services are intended for the end user only and may not be subleased, sold or given to third parties.
- We reserve the right to disable any material from Client’s web space that is reasonably deemed unacceptable.
- We reserve the right to suspend Client’s account our discretion if prohibited material is discovered.
- Spamming, or sending of bulk unsolicited email. We maintain a strict policy on spamming, which includes the sending of unauthorized commercial messages by use of our services, or by maintaining an open SMTP connection. We reserve the right to refuse or terminate service based on reasonable indications that you are engaged in spamming of any sort. Spamming will result to immediate termination of the services.